Diagnostic sets are among the most critical toolsets in a clinician's repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam. Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help physicians perform fast exams and accurately diagnose a range of patient conditions thanks to innovative optical technologies that help clinicians get wider views of the optic disc and tympanic membrane. With continued advances in instrument technology, long-lasting power sources, and new advances in lighting technology that include LED options, your diagnostic tools can not only help you perform a a thorough and comprehensive exam, but also can help you operate quickly and efficiently.
- Choose PanOptic™ or Traditional Ophthalmoscope
- Choose from Lithium Ion, NiCad, or C-Cell handles
- MacroView™ Otoscope
- Soft and hard case options
- Nose and throat illumination systems available
- Now available with integrated LED light