- Suture, Precision Cosmetic Conventional Cutting Prime, Size 6-0, 18"
- Fast Absorbing,
- Needle PC-1, 3/8 Circle Surgical gut suture is an absorbable,
- sterile surgical suture composed of purified connective tissue (mostly collagen) derived from either the serosal layer of beef (bovine) or
- the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep (ovine) intestines. Surgical gut sutures are available in plain or chromic.
- Chromic gut is processed to provide greater resistance to absorption.
- Surgical gut suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological tissues.
Look Ref.: BA-2711N
Expiration Date: 10/202