- Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for fluid and electrolyte replenishment in single dose containers for intravenous administration
- Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is indicated as a source of water and electrolytes
- It contains no antimicrobial agents
- The pH is 5.0 (4.5 to 7.0)
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP contains 9 g/L Sodium Chloride, USP (NaCl) with an osmolarity of 308 mOsmol/L (calc)
- The VIAFLEX plastic container is fabricated from a specially formulated polyvinyl chloride (PL 146 Plastic)
- Solutions in contact with the plastic container can leach out certain of its chemical components in very small amounts within the expiration period, e.g., di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), up to 5 parts per million
Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.