REPLICARE is a hydrocolloid dressing that contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a thin dressing for superior absorption in the management of exuding wounds
- REPLICARE's cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- The one-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- REPLICARE has a film exterior that is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
- Dressing hugs curves better and stretches comfortably, with a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time, reduced nursing time and more cost effective use of materials.
- Bevelled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage.
REPLICARE is indicated for
Exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure Sores
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Incisions
- Surgical Excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound.
Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
PrecautionsREPLICARE is not indicated for the management of 3rd degree (full thickness) burns.
Instructions for Use:
Cleanse the wound with saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser. Cleanse and dry the periwound skin. If the periwound skin is particularly friable, it may be protected from trauma by applying SKIN-PREP.
Choose a dressing large enough to cover the wound with 1