pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating-resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients, pulse rate and MAP included
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 ear thermometer
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to select Healthometer® or Tanita® digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions-not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
- Now available with wireless connectivity option to transmit vitals directly to your hospital EHR! (wireless option available in U.S. and Canada only)
Weight Management USA and Canada:
Spot Vital Signs LXi can be connected to a broad range of Health o meter Professional Scales.
Weight Management Outside USA and Canada:
Spot Vital Signs LXi can be connected to a broad range of co-branded Welch Allyn/Health o meter Professional Scales.