**Purchase of this item requires a license or prescription**
Unifine Pentips is a range of pen needles developed to provide patients with a more comfortable injection experience and encourage adherence to injection regimens. Fifty-seven percent of people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes intentionally skip insulin injections and a key factor is the fear of pain1,
Unifine Pentips pen needles provide one of the lowest penetration forces to increase patient comfort and reduce the sensation of trauma2.
Improved patient comfort during the injection experience is enabled by four design elements in the Unifine Pentips pen needle design:
- Precision, sharpened needle tips to reduce penetration force
- Thin wall technology to improve the drug flow resulting in less thumb force and time to deliver the dose, reducing the risk of thumb arthritis3
- Anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for clean piercing of the drug cartridge with no fragmentation for effective drug delivery
- Advanced silicone lubrication to deliver low glide forces reduces friction between the needle and patients’ skin, for smoother penetration and removal of the needle
Unifine Pentips is available in five needle lengths – 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12mm – and are compatible with all diabetes medication pens. They are double sealed for complete protection during fitting.
- Among the lowest penetration force and improved drug flow results2
- Improved drug flow results in less thumb force and time to deliver the dose3
- A comfortable injection experience for patients
- Extensive range of needle lengths suitable for all types of patients